The Only Social Club Dating Tips
5 Ways to organise your year
February 8, 2009
Introduce balance and feel fulfilled
1. Prioritise. Many new projects, initiatives and work commitments are embarked on at the start of the year. Prioritise them and set feasible deadlines.
2. Make time to relax. Use a personal diary to allocate time for yourself and your family, otherwise it won’t happen. Take time out on weekends so stress and tiredness don’t accumulate.
3. Pursue health. Don’t prolong your holiday lapses. Return to a healthy eating programme and start exercising again.
4. Maintain intimacy. Partners often have more time to bond during holidays so relationships flourish. Don’t loose this. Make time for your partner every day.
5. Plan to share. Many people are having tough financial times. Make plans to help people in your community – and don’t just think about it – go out and do it.
January 22, 2009
Stay on your feet with yoga. Regular yoga exercises can help you walk faster , improve your balance and stand taller. It helps with your strength and flexibility.
Fit to Change
September 26, 2008
Exercising regularly and still not loosing weight? You may need to up your game.
Changing your fitness regime every six weeks could make a difference to the results you are currently seeing on your scale. Your body will become used to your exercise routine if you perform the same exercises at the same effort level. You will soon stop noticing changes because your body is no longer pushing itself.
Adding new items such as weight training to your work out will stop your muscles from becoming lazy.